Re: [Evolution] Missing contacts

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 08:54 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
Hi Andrew

I've been caught like that before so I was very careful and made sure I
copies the .evolution file.

By replacing the new .evolution with the old one I expected everything
to comeback. Most things did (mail, tasks, most contacts) but those
contacts in some sub-directories just went!

Looking in the .evolution file there seems to be no indication of where
the sub-directories are kept. In the addresses directory there are a lot
of directories with numbers localhost localdomain (I am using FC3 so
this local domain etc is a product of that). I can't work out what is in
the addresses.db that these directories contain.

Its a db4 file of vcards.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>