Re: [Evolution] Missing contacts

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 06:03 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
I needed to re-install FC3 and so backed up my home directory, did a
clean re-install, moved my home directory back to its original location
and expected Evolution to pick up where it left off. This is Evolution
2.

Although I got most of the information back, those contacts that were in
a sub folder did not appear. I've looked through .evolution and copied
back individual files but to no avail.

What do you mean by contacts in a subfolder? AFAIK FC3 ships 2.0.x and
hence does not contain subfolders.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>