Re: [Evolution] Missing contacts

Hi Dave,

All very confusing and frustrating. I've searched the knowledge base and
the Novell Forum to no avail.

I just have no clue why there is not a definitive document somewhere on
the Internet regarding where Evolution stores things, what files are
affected, and what Evolution does with what file.  It's just plain
ridiculous that there is no such thing when so many people seem to need
this information and continue to ask it, going around everywhere trying
to find it.

Very frustrating indeed that we almost have to hack Evolution to figure
this stuff out ourselves.

Carlos