Re: [Evolution] Migration of existing evolution to new partition? (LONG)

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 11:55 +0100, Bram Mertens wrote:
On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 16:38 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
[...]
> There's really not much else to it, your best bet is the source, or
> ask specific questions on this list.  There are many references in the
> archives to "migration" of data and backing up data, its basically the
> #1 Frequently-asked & answered-Question.

Sorry but I'd have to disagree for version 2.x, what files did or did
not have to be backed up for version 1.x has indeed been covered many
times on this list.  However the file-structure has changed from 1.x to
2.x which is why I asked this question again a couple of days ago (my
message "backing up evolution 2.x" of Wed, 16 Feb 2005).
Huh? ITs been discussed about 20 times AT LEAST.