[Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

This has got to be the crappiest email client I have ever used in my
entire life - If I had an option not to use it, I wouldnt - But since
its the only email client I can use on Linux to connect to the Microsoft
Exchange server I will have to continue using it and being constantly
frustrated.

Constant problems include:
        * A crash a day 'evolution has quit unexpectedly'
        * My cursor (when sending emails) is two places behind the text
        * Frequent problems, I wont begin to list them.

I am not the only person at my company who has problem with evolution -
EVERYONE who uses it has these problems and more. We are all using
Fedora Core 3.

Yours ventfully,

David

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 14:45 +0300, The Evolution Team wrote:

The
Evolution
Team is
proud to
welcome
you to
Evolution,
a complete
system for
managing
your
communications and personal information.

Getting Started
        On the left of the Evolution window is the side bar, with
        shortcuts to all your mail folders. Below that, you'll find
        buttons for your calendars, contacts, tasks, mail.

        For a complete guide to using Evolution, select Table of
        Contents in the Help menu, or press the F1 key.
New Features
        Evolution 2.0 adds new support for connecting to Novell
        GroupWise servers (6.5.3 or newer) and support for Exchange
        2000/2003. Other new features in Evolution 2.0 include junk
        mail filtering, S/MIME security, improved offline IMAP, NNTP
        (news) support, web calendar display, overlayed calendars and
        new developer APIs for accessing contact, calendar and task
        data.
Bug Reporting
        Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.ximian.com
More Information
        You can subscribe to the Evolution users mailing list at
        http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution.
        Information on the Evolution project is available at
        http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution.
Yours Sincerely,
The Evolution Team
evolution ximian com

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.