[Evolution] Folder tree corrupted?

Just installed Evolution 2.0.3 today under Mandrake Cooker.  Spent the
afternoon setting up my folder tree, filters, etc., and things seemed to
be moving along just fine.  Shut down Evo, and when I started it back up
later my folder tree is now strewn with lots of extra folders.  The
mail's still there and intact, but now instead of just an "evolution"
folder, for example, I have
        evolution
        evolution.cmeta
        evolution.ev-summary
etc., for each of the previously created folders.

Is there a simple fix?  Any idea what I did to cause this?

TIA

--
Chuck MATTSEN ... mattsen arvig net ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519