Re: [Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 18:04 +1100, David J Radunz wrote:
Constant problems include:
      * A crash a day 'evolution has quit unexpectedly'

I think this is a fedora specific problem with connector.  Report it
into the Fedora bugzilla system.  However I'm not well up on connector
issues now because I stopped using it entirely just after FC3 release
due to stability issues - instead I just use IMAP to access the exchange
server which is rock solid (and I can live without group calendaring).

      * My cursor (when sending emails) is two places behind the text

That sounds like a gtkhtml bug from a while back.  Make sure your system
has current updates on it.

      * Frequent problems, I wont begin to list them.

In that case no one will take any notice of them.

Write bug reports - lots of them if needed - file them into the Fedora
bugzilla (since their package seems to be slightly divergent and
definitely no updated wrt to the Ximian/Novell ones).

And remember, you can always get a full refund of what you paid for that
package.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]