Re: [Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

On Feb 15, 2005, at 08:04, David J Radunz wrote:

This has got to be the crappiest email client I have ever used in my
entire life - If I had an option not to use it, I wouldnt - But since
its the only email client I can use on Linux to connect to the Microsoft
Exchange server I will have to continue using it and being constantly
frustrated.

Perhaps you might want to take a look at OpenGroupware:

http://opengroupware.org/
http://opengroupware.org/screens/webui/blue/blue_mail.jpg

Which may or may not walk around most of your issues:

http://opengroupware.org/en/users/faq/index.html

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay