Re: [Evolution] Folder tree corrupted?
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Chuck MATTSEN <mattsen arvig net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Folder tree corrupted?
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:43:49 +0800
On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 01:02 -0600, Chuck MATTSEN wrote:
Just installed Evolution 2.0.3 today under Mandrake Cooker. Spent the
afternoon setting up my folder tree, filters, etc., and things seemed to
be moving along just fine. Shut down Evo, and when I started it back up
later my folder tree is now strewn with lots of extra folders. The
mail's still there and intact, but now instead of just an "evolution"
folder, for example, I have
etc., for each of the previously created folders.
Is there a simple fix? Any idea what I did to cause this?
No. Yes - you used evolution. This is how it stores directories internally.
] [Thread Prev