Re: [Evolution] MS exchange public contacts not showing properly

You need add your public contacts folder to favorites and go to contacts view to see the contacts.

-Sushma.

Fred Blaise wrote:

Hello

I have also tried with the connector. When I click on the Exchange button (bottom left) i am presented with
the exchange tree. I can then see the public contacts with a little card
icon. However, nothing happens when i click on it. (This is evo 2.0.2
(ubuntu warty))

Any idea on how to export those "IMAP mail" into vCard format for
example?

Thanks a lot

        ))fred