Re: [Evolution] Bug? with filtering on "Mailing list contains"

the mailing list stuff works on calculated tokens from the mails.  They may not necessary match the email address, it depends on the mailing list software used.

you should only create the rule using tools->create rule from message, rathter than creating the rule manually.