Re: [Evolution] User-specific keyboard shortcuts

Hmm, afaik the method will have to be the same.  Unless you patch your build, only the system files can be altered site-wide.

I think there's some 'hig'y reason on-the-fly editing isn't supported, as well as just the bonobo stuff we use doesn't support it.