Re: [Evolution] Bug? with filtering on "Mailing list contains"

On Mon, 2005-14-02 at 14:25 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
the mailing list stuff works on calculated tokens from the mails.
They may not necessary match the email address, it depends on the
mailing list software used.

you should only create the rule using tools->create rule from message,
rathter than creating the rule manually.

That is how I created the original filters (Mailing list is
groupname yahoogroups com).

Does this mean I can't use one filter to match multiple lists?

Oh - and it still seems like a bug that @yahoogroups.com matches every
single email that arrives... (actually @anything will do that).