[Evolution] Bug? with filtering on "Mailing list contains"

I subscribe to a number of Yahoo! groups. I had one filter for each one
that filtered on "Mailing list is groupname yahoogroups com". Since most
of these move mail to the same folder, I thought I could replace all
those filters with one filter.

If I filter on "Mailing list contains yahoogroups.com", it doesn't match
anything.