[Evolution] Mark as Read

Hi,

I got Evolution 1.4.4 installed on my Suse 9.0 -System. It works great, but there are two things those bother me:

- I got a filter to Sort out the Spam-Mails with Spamassassin. The sort-thing works great, but i also told it, the messages sorted out should become the status 'Read' but they don't get this status. why? :(

and

- I call the mails and leave a copy on the serever, and if the mail isn't deleted on the server, it calls the same mail 1000 times, 'till it is deleted on the server :( why not just one time??

Thank you very much!

chEErs roN
Ron Eggler
Alte Römerstr.34