Re: [Evolution] evolution on multiple hosts

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 03:43 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
In this case, /home/foo/.evolution is a link
to /serverhome/foo/.evolution.  I tried that but came up with all
kinds
of save errors.

The fetchmail/MTA/IMAP part is *extremely* simple to set up.  I
use it on a single box, since it means that I'm no longer dependent
on any particular MUA.

Okay, I've managed to avoid the subject until now, but you're right.
I'd better set it up properly,

Is there a good resource for bringing myself up to speed?