Re: [Evolution] multiple inboxs

The only problem I find of moving email from different accounts to
different folders using filters, is that once you have the emails in the
new folder  you can't apply filters to that folder automaticaly again,
can you?  So you move the emails from one particular account into one
folder and then there're no more filters  available to sort out that
folder, automaticaly.

Uh, thats a strange way to set it up.  If you need to do other filtering first, just set up the rules before you have a fallback rule for the stuff that goes into inbox.  Inbox's are just for mail which doesn't match any other rule, and you can simulate that the same way without any extra effort.

With Vfolders I find basicaly the same because filters are applyed
automaticaly either to incoming or outgoing email only, not to other
folders.
vFolders have nothing to do with filters.