Re: [Evolution] multiple inboxs

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 16:32 -0600, David Miller wrote:
I use Fedora Core 3
Have Evolution 2.0.2
For years I have used Mozilla for mail and jpilot for my palm.
I have several email accounts and have a seperate inbox for each in Mozilla.
If I have a folder in a given account and select compose the message is
automatically sent from that account.

I decided to try looking at Evolution so that I can use one package for
both.
When I setup more than one account in evolution all the messages go into
the same inbox, while I would like to have seperate inboxes.
When I select the help I see an image that shows seperate inboxes for
accounts but for some reason I am unable to find how to configure this.

You are probably seeing IMAP accounts.  All mail stored locally in
evolution is stored in one set of folders no matter how many pop
accounts you have.  If you want separate inboxes I would suggest either
a) setting up an incoming filter based on source to move it or b) using
vfolders.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>