[Evolution] multiple inboxs

I use Fedora Core 3
Have Evolution 2.0.2
For years I have used Mozilla for mail and jpilot for my palm.
I have several email accounts and have a seperate inbox for each in Mozilla.
If I have a folder in a given account and select compose the message is automatically sent from that account.

I decided to try looking at Evolution so that I can use one package for both. When I setup more than one account in evolution all the messages go into the same inbox, while I would like to have seperate inboxes. When I select the help I see an image that shows seperate inboxes for accounts but for some reason I am unable to find how to configure this.
Thanks in advance for your help

David