Re: [Evolution] mail directories

Robert,

 [1]
 Evo's folder is /home/user/.evolution/ and local mail is kept in
/home/user/.evolution/mail/local.

 [2]
 Folders are organized in IBEX. Being as how I'm not really sure what
that is, the structure is very similar to the maildir structure I've
seen on IMAP servers. The folders for my Drafts, Inbox, Sent and
Outbox are listed like below:

 Drafts
 Drafts.cmeta
 Drafts.ev-summary
 Drafts.ibex.index
 Drafts.ibex.index.data
 Inbox
 Inbox.cmeta
 Inbox.ev-summary
 Inbox.ibex.index
 Inbox.ibex.index.data
 Inbox.sbd
 Outbox
 Outbox.cmeta
 Outbox.ev-summary
 Outbox.ibex.index
 Outbox.ibex.index.data
 Sent
 Sent.cmeta
 Sent.ev-summary
 Sent.ibex.index
 Sent.ibex.index.data

[3]
I use IMAP and by default, messages for each account are stored in
that user's folder, but I'm not sure what happens with POP. You could
probably specify incoming folders for each account.

HTH.

Faeren.