Re: [Evolution] Sent file too large

i've used mb2md to convert the Sent mbox to maildir.  but now, how do
i have evolution use that for Sent?  how do i add the maildir folder
to evolution?

On 12/26/05, B S Srinidhi <srinidhi-evo deeproot co in> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if there is any better way of doing this, but I can think
of two ways of doing this:

* Use Evolution to "Import" the MBox file into its "Local Folder" (you
could create a different folder too) and empty the existing MBox file,
or,

* Use (apt-cache show) mb2md and convert your Sent folder mbox to a
Maildir.

You can then point Evolution to use the new mbox or Maildir as your Sent
folder. :)

I'm also using ReiserFS. Are you sure that 2G+ files are being handled
correctly? I've faced problems with file that were 1.2G big. Just a
thought. :)

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )                  B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X                   www.deeproot.co.in