Re: [Evolution] Postfix TLS and Evolution

Use secure connection : always

I think you need to set that to 'whenever possible' - that is the magic
incantation to setup the TLS dialogue. Setting it to 'always' is an
SMPTS connection.  (Although I might be wrong on that - blame a failing
memory, too early in morning, and a small child :-)

Thanks, this works and allows connection to be established.
But my mail is still not relayed...

So my next question is : what is the trick to enable Evolution to work
with Postfix TLS based relaying ?

Surely the relaying of mail is determined by your server, not the client
- what are the error messages on the server?

P.