Re: [Evolution] Postfix TLS and Evolution

I have set up a mail account and wish to send outgoing mails via a TLS
secured Postfix server.

My setup for outgoing mail server in Evolution is :

Server type :     SMTP
Server :             myserver.com:20025
Server requires authentication : yes
Use secure connection : always

I think you need to set that to 'whenever possible' - that is the magic
incantation to setup the TLS dialogue. Setting it to 'always' is an
SMPTS connection.  (Although I might be wrong on that - blame a failing
memory, too early in morning, and a small child :-)

P.