Re: [Evolution] Plugins? What Plugins?

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 12:50 -0800, Steve Auerbach wrote:
I just started using Evolution 2.4.1 when I upgraded my Kubuntu (KDE) to
5.10. When I used Evolution 2.2 (I believe) there was a menu item to
manage plugins. This menu item is no longer there. I my installation
incorrect, or did this functionality go away?
Steve

sudo apt-get install evolution-plugins

hth

george

--
'I have 95 percent battery, half a set of Debian CDs, it's night and I'm
wearing a headset. I think that qualifies as being ready to hit the