RE: [Evolution] Evo 2.2.1.1 - Attaching files to E-mail

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 16:34 +0930, Miles Humphrys wrote:
Thanks all.

I will follow the steps and submit it via the normal channels. :)

FYI,

What I meant by local & network was that each user has a local folder
structure, which depending on permissions allow them to navigate through a
networked file structure.

Oh right, well that isn't what I thought you meant.  Network is a pretty
specific thing in computers, it means remote resources.  nfs is a bit
different since it makes remote resources look like local ones.  gnome
also has the ability to access other network resources (like samba
shares) directly; hence the confusion.

For example: User - mfh

mfh has a number of folders within this branch. If I go up a level or two, I

FWIW, They are called directories, and the branch is called a directory
too.

can see other folders and depending on my permissions I can access other
folders located outside of my branch. Ie:

Jump up two levels:

root <- users <- mfh

So two levels up is the root folder. Conversely, two branches down from root
is mfh's folder. :)

/home/users/mfh perhaps?

It seems fine to navigate within mfh's folder and to attach files, but if I
jump up a level or two, that is where problems occur. I hope that makes some
sense. :)

Probably permission problems then.

At any rate, I will follow the debugging guide, and submit it through normal
channels, ie: Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Miles Humphrys