[Evolution] Evolution 2.2.2-4 crashes every time I swich between calendar, contacts and email

Hi all,
Is there any solution for my problem?
I use evo 2.2.2-4 from deb package on my debian testing dist.
Evo crashes every time I switch between calendar, contacts and email.
It's very annoying, because when I switch to calendar view I cannot
start evolution again because it crashes every time when I start it (due
to calendar view).
When I delete calendar folder from ~/.evolution it starts, but calendar
cannot be viewed.
This is the way i can switch view to email and restore calendar folder.

Any idea?
Regards,
Mike