Re: [Evolution] new mail count anywhere in evo 2.0?

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 13:41 -0400, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:

this would be acceptable if I could move my vfolders up to the top of
the tree.  as it is, they're at the bottom, which is out of sight, since
I have the INBOX from my first IMAP account selected most of the time
and it is at the top of the tree.

also what ever happened to showing the unread mail of the current folder in the window title bar?  So that when iconofied it is easy to see if you have new mail?