[Evolution] new mail count anywhere in evo 2.0?

first off, congrats to the evo team on the 2.0 release!!  it is really
very nice.  I'm sure that you're swamped with "I don't like it" e-mails,
but you guys have done a fantastic job!!!  =:)

one of the things that I really liked in evo 1.4 was the ability to look
quickly at the section on the left hand side shortcut bar and see how
many new e-mails were in the IMAP boxes that I had drag/dropped there.
As it stands now, I have have to scroll up/down and look at the
individual INBOX's to see if I have any new mail in my several IMAP
accounts.

Is there a better way to do this or is something being planned to help
with this?  tooltip or something?

thanks!!

--

 `