Re: [Evolution] forwarding of attachments

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 12:26 -0700, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
consistancy with replying. also, if you are quoting then you are
interested in the body text and not necessarily the attachments
anyway.

Consistency is fine when it makes sense. However if I reply to
someone
who sent me attachments, I would rarely if ever want to send them
back
to him.
Please read it again. We are not talking about replying. (in that
case,
you do not want the attachment) We are talking about forwarding e-mail
and in this case (most of the time) you want the attachment to go with
the e-mail, email inline and attachment attached.

Please read my reply again. I'm commenting on Jeffrey's comment, in
which he justified the Forward behaviour in terms of consistency with
Reply. I agree with you on this, not with Jeffrey.

poc