Re: [Evolution] forwarding of attachments

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 18:53 +0200, Lubos Kolouch wrote:
I am receiving daily 100s of emails, most of them with many
attachments. I forward them regularly to my team, other teams
etc. Unfortunately all attachments are lost when I click
forward (as quote, as typically I have to write in instructions
what to do with the email).

Why not do "Forward as attachment" and put your notes in the message
pane for that?

Can you imagine what pain it is to save each attachments,
do forward, manually select attachments and send?

Alternatively you can do a Forward as whatever, and then drag the
required attachments from the original message to the attachment bar of
the new one.  [This may only work with Evo 2]

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]