[Evolution] forwarding of attachments
- From: Lubos Kolouch <lubos kolouch com>
- To: evolution ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] forwarding of attachments
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:53:06 +0200 (CEST)
Thank you for your great job with Evolution. As a ex-developer
I really like what you did, it is the best office suite today
I am manager at Panasonic, using Evolution together with MS
There is one thing though that I do not like at all.
I am receiving daily 100s of emails, most of them with many
attachments. I forward them regularly to my team, other teams
etc. Unfortunately all attachments are lost when I click
forward (as quote, as typically I have to write in instructions
what to do with the email).
Can you imagine what pain it is to save each attachments,
do forward, manually select attachments and send? It is costing
me really lots of time so I am seriously thinking to switch
to another mail client that does it correctly (I think you are
the only one doing it this way!)
Could you kindly
- let me know WHY you decided to do it this business unfriendly way
- if you have any plans to fix it?
Thank you and best regards
] [Thread Prev