Re: [Evolution] Majicly disapearing email

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 12:49 -0400, Jeremey Wise wrote:
I run latest evolution updated via red-carpet on SuSE 9.1. Environment
is Exhcange based. I have had two occasions now where I got calls about
email sent to me where I "did not call them back". Each occasion I had
them resend the email and I see it show up for a half second in my inbox
then it disapears.

(snip)

I see you're actually running a development snapshot (as am I), so you
have spam-filtering support.

I assume you've checked your "Junk" folder for that account?  Also, have
you tried toggling (OFF) View->Hide Deleted Messages?  If the mail
appears in the Inbox, it must be getting moved somewhere, in which case
it will get deleted from the Inbox, and you should be able to see it if
you un-hide the deleted mail.

HTH

Eric

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.