[Evolution] Evo tried to migrate me again

I'm running 1.5.94.1 (updated yesterday). I tend to stop and restart Evo
when I get home in the evening, as I often have it open (to my home
accounts) at work, and it doesn't update unread counts at home when I
read mail at work. So far, so good. Tonight for some reason, when I re-
opened Evo, it initiated the migration from 1.4 process. 1.4 is still on
my box, but I've been running 1.5 here for a couple of weeks with no
issues.

Has anyone seen this? Should I raise a bug, or is it not worth it with
2.0 so close?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support