[Evolution] Majicly disapearing email

I run latest evolution updated via red-carpet on SuSE 9.1. Environment
is Exhcange based. I have had two occasions now where I got calls about
email sent to me where I "did not call them back". Each occasion I had
them resend the email and I see it show up for a half second in my inbox
then it disapears. I have checked in my "Usergroups" folder (destination
for 90% of all my filters, and in the deleted items buckets for some
kind of spam filtering (though I do not have any at this time. This last
time I had the sales rep send it to me after I closed evolution and
checked and read the email via the Exchange OWA interface (so I know the
email is coming in and exchange is not filtering it). I printed it out
and it looks like a basic text message. I then fire up evolution and the
email again appears then vanishes. I also tried to forward the email in
OWA back to myself and they both disapear. I have not found a something
in common between those two emails... it makes me very nervous that I am
"deleting" others. What is my recourse here? Is their some kind of
history file I can review to see where the email was moved to?

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.