[Evolution] Import of certificate keys into Evolution

Hello

Sorry if this question was answered before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I've used evolution before for a couple of years and quite like it. The reason I've switched to Mozilla mail is that i can't find a way to import my certificate into the Evolution. Our SMTP server requires client certificate in order to send mail outside of the company. Mozilla mail allows this functionality, however using Evolution I can't send e-mail outside of the corporate address. I need a way to import my certificate into evolution.

Does evolution support this function? or is it still in the process of being developed.

Thanks for any help,

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Arhont Ltd - Information Security