Re: [Evolution] Lost contacts

Am Montag, den 06.09.2004, 19:11 +1200 schrieb Rob Brown-Bayliss:
Hi, using evolution 1.5.94

When I started evolution today (only been using this snapshot for 2
days) it fails to show any of my contacts.

hi rob,

perhaps not the best way, but i'd try to rename the ".evolution"
directory and then starting "evolution --force-migrate" (importing
again...).

(i know that this does not really make sense but i think remembering a
posting with this problem where reimporting worked.)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!