Re: [Evolution] How to use evolution again? Flood of alarm windows necessitates system hard reset.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:06:58 -0400
Chris Metzler <cmetzler speakeasy net> wrote:

                [ snip ]

Thanks to both JP and Lonnie; your solution worked just fine.

-c

--
Chris Metzler                   cmetzler speakeasy snip-me net
                (remove "snip-me." to email)