Re: [Evolution] setting font size in message list / folder list? (1.5.93 / Slackware)

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 15:13 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
thee's some daemon process that needs to be running in order to notify
gtk to update fonts/themes/etc I just have no idea what it's called.

gnome-settings-daemon perhaps?

It is indeed. However, I last night downloaded 1.5.93 and installed it
on my home PC (for the first time). It's configured to use the same
fonts as other applications, but doesn't seem to be accepting the
changes I've made using gnome-font-properties. Mozilla, on the other
hand, accepted the changes OK (I've stopped and started both apps to
ensure they picked up the new sizes. I have gnome-settings-daemon
running from the KDE Autostart folder as discussed in this lists
archives. As I run my desktop as a fairly high res, I'm trying to set a
smaller font size (8 pt). Is there, perhaps a minimum size coded
somewhere in Evo?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support