Re: [Evolution] Evo splitting messages in odd ways

> Cool, nice to see this option actually and still works.  I never had a
> solaris box to test it on.
>
> We should probably make it a run-time option rather than a compile
> time one at some point, although it would be so much better if solaris
> just fixed their sendmail.

Not sure how a run-time option would work, but I am fine the way that it
is.  I have not read the evolution README doc, but maybe just a note
there would suffice.
Well the main reason it might be useful as a run-time option is for the above scenario, i.e. using a nfs mail server which uses a different protocol than the machine the MUA is running on.  And well, having to recompile to change behaviour seems a bit excessive.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"