Re: [Evolution] Evo splitting messages in odd ways

The messages are probably being split on "From ..." lines as the BSD
mbox format defines lines beginning with "From " to be message
delimiters (and this is the format that Evolution uses since it is the
most widely used).

If your MTA host is running Solaris or some other system that instead
uses the similar-but-not-at-all-compatable mbox format that SunOS came
up with (that of Content-Length headers), then this sort of thing will
happen.

You can read more about this here:
http://www.jwz.org/doc/content-length.html

Jeff