Re: [Evolution] Evo splitting messages in odd ways

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 08:28 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 11:40 -0500, Alex S Moore wrote:
P.S.  There is a configure option for evolution to turn off this
behavior.  From my experiences, building evolution with that option will
fix the problem.  I think it is --with-broken-spool=yes

Cool, nice to see this option actually and still works.  I never had a
solaris box to test it on.

We should probably make it a run-time option rather than a compile
time one at some point, although it would be so much better if solaris
just fixed their sendmail.

Not sure how a run-time option would work, but I am fine the way that it
is.  I have not read the evolution README doc, but maybe just a note
there would suffice.

I have not tried evolution without said option using the latest Solaris
10 beta release, but that option may not be required in that version.
In Solaris 8 and Solaris 9, there is a list of features added by Sun.  I
built the sendmail that I use, but I included all of the publicly
available features that Sun added plus some additional features that I
wanted.

Alex