Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 11:17 -0400, Michael C. Neel wrote:
All in all I switched to evo because the connector was open sourced,
but there doesn't seem to be alot of help coming from the
novell/ximian side of things for people to install the connector - the
connector feels like an abandoned project rather than an open sourced
one.  I feel that atm, unless you are using suse of course, KDE offers
better exchange integration than evolution.

We provide 1.4.x packages for 5 or 6 distros plus other distros like
mandrake, debian and fedora provide their own.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.