Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 16:17, Michael C. Neel wrote:
[... well lots actually]

I've just read back through all the messages in this thread and still
haven't a clue what the hell you are on about. You seem to be coming up
with random theories and blaming those for the problems you are seeing
rather than giving people enough information to diagnose your problem.

Like where does SpamBayes fit into this - is it a server side filter,
something you are hacking into evo or what...

All in all I switched to evo because the connector was open sourced,
but there doesn't seem to be alot of help coming from the
novell/ximian side of things for people to install the connector - the
connector feels like an abandoned project rather than an open sourced
one.  I feel that atm, unless you are using suse of course, KDE offers
better exchange integration than evolution.

Connector works for me.  Documentation is best described as crap but it
mostly works - as long as you can spend time kicking your exchange admin
to set things up appropriately.  Hopefully someone will pick up
ownership of it.

        Nigel.