Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 14:41, Michael C. Neel wrote:
On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 00:15, Not Zed wrote:
Are you talking about messages from the ximiaOn Tue, 2004-05-25 at
23:36 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

No, these are regular messages.  My emails now contain a header,
X-Evolution-Source, which I think it's safe to say isn't from my Cyrus
IMAP server =).  The IMAP protocol AFAIK doesn't allow for you to
change a message on the server, so to add a header you must create a
copy and remove the original.

But the X-Evolution-Source header isn't part of the email on the server
- I've just checked, the email you sent has it when viewing the headers
using Evo, but (after shutting down Evo to get it to flush things) it
doesn't exist in the email on my server.  I presume it's virtually added
as part of the vfolder thing so that Evo knows which folder it's really
part of.

Could the duplication be something to do with your filters? Have you
told Evo to stop filtering once it has matched something?

P.

--
Pete Biggs :{)       pete physchem ox ac uk     pete biggs chem ox ac uk
  Phone: 01865 275490 (Work)    01865 275410 (Fax)     pete biggs org uk