Re: [Evolution] popup Error sending password: -ERR /var/mail/[ID].pop lock busy! Is another session active

I tried that, but then the send/receive for all accounts window stays
open when I press the "send/receive" button.
Until I press cancel or ok for all accounts with the error dialog open.

And evolution stops popping that account when the dialog is open...

I guess there is no solution, other than building some script with
iptables to keep my colleagues from checking their mail more than once
every ten minutes.

Or possibly, would moving tot maildirs be of help? (currently using
mbox) How does the locking work with maildirs?

TIA,

Bastiaan