Re: [Evolution] About "hide read messages"

David Guertin wrote:

Ah. Many thanks. I'll admit to being somewhat slow to embrace vfolders.
Having spent a little time examining them now, I see that I can in fact
set them up on a folder-specific basis. This will indeed do what I'm
after.

The problem here is that yo HAVE to do it on a per folder basis. Myself, and I know alot of others file mailing lists on a date-by-date basis, I have folders grouped by month. New month, new folder. Having to create vfolders for each folder all the time seems a little counter intuitive.

Mark