[Evolution] Re: Evolution composer

Hello dude,

    I do not work on Evolution, you got the wrong person.

Hello !
My name is Kashin Oleg.
  I write application using Evolution developer package. My main task is to
call dialog "Compose Message" to add some text to one. I use bonobo activation
function to get CORBA interface of Evolution. First I tried to use GNOME_Evolution_Shell
interface
to call dialog "Compose Message" it I can only use function void handleURI(char *uri) where
uri = "mailto:";.
This functino doesn't return a ShellView and I think ShellView is not right interface for
dialog "Compose Message".
In source codes I found file Compose.idl which corresponde to dialog "Compose Message".
The interface for this dialog is "GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Composer". There is not ORBIT
function for this inerface
in standard developer package. It is not problem because I can compile one. The problem is
that
the interface "GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Composer" doesn't want to call properly.

For example:
    bonobo_activation_activate_from_id ("OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Shell", 0, NULL, &ev);
    bonobo_activation_activate_from_id ("OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Composer", 0, NULL,
&ev);
there are a lot of mistakes after this call. Of cource I activated ORBIT and bonobo because
the interface
"OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Shell" works.

  Could you explane me why it is so or help me to understand the way to use composer.
 Thanks.

--
Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>