Re: [Evolution] Re: Evolution composer

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 11:04 -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
Hello dude,

    I do not work on Evolution, you got the wrong person.

> Hello !
> My name is Kashin Oleg.
>   I write application using Evolution developer package. My main task is to
> call dialog "Compose Message" to add some text to one. I use bonobo activation
> function to get CORBA interface of Evolution. First I tried to use GNOME_Evolution_Shell
> interface
> to call dialog "Compose Message" it I can only use function void handleURI(char *uri) where
> uri = "mailto:".
This is really the only interface which is expected to work, particularly between versions.  With it you can set content i think, definitly attachments, subjects and addressing.

The mail composer interface is more internal - and to use it you need to first activate the mail component and do a lot of nasty and unobvious things in the right order.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.