Re: [Evolution] exchange SSL connector issue

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 16:12 +0100, evo dormon com wrote:
Ok I managed to talk our windows admins to move my account to the new
2003 exchange server @ work, and have installed the new open sourced
connector.

Now my firm uses OWA on some front facing boxes so reading the doco I
need to point the connector at them.

But all I get is :-

"Could not retrieve list of standard folders"

Having a google, this looks like an SSL issue

No, that wouldn't really have anything to do with SSL.

The first thing to try is to delete the account, and then run
"ximian-connector-setup" from the command line to get the nice
auto-detecting-everything account wizard, and see if that makes it work.

-- Dan