Re: [Evolution] About "hide read messages"

tir, 18.05.2004 kl. 17.03 skrev Not Zed:

hahaha.  You must be new around here!  You should've seen the wild old
days!

I did see the wild old days, like when ... hmmm, least said, soonest
mended.

Mind you, I particularly dislike the surly attitude adopted by Ozzies to
all and sundry who are not Ozzies. Including the Ashes, Neighbours, New
Zealanders, Winging Poms, the Australian Grand Prix (which Michael
Schumaker never won yet) and wine. And beer (Foster's). And Kangaroos
("we shoot kangaroos"). Can't stand rabbits.

Smarten up, fellow ;)

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl